Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Reflection

This past weekend was a total "movie weekend". I went with Jackie to see the Sex in the City movie, after many "sold out" venues, we decided to go back to her house and buy tickets online for the next open show wherever it was available. We ended up buying tickets for a 10pm show at the closest theatre, YAY! we had about 3.5 hours to chill out. Jack decided that she wanted to re wash and re do her hair. Man! that girls goes through A LOT of work to do her hair!!! After she blow dried her hair, she looked something like Chaka Kahn...seriously!! lol She started straightening her wild mane, then got to the "hard part" I told her I would help her. Her hair straightened well in some parts but were still frizzy in other parts. The plan was to curl it after we straightened anyway so we just kept on lol I rolled the top part of her hair in rollers then curled the bottoms ends with the straightener (yes, a good straightener is very versatile!!) When we were finished, her hair was the shit! She changed and gave me the cutest shirt to barrowthen we left! yes, her hair took that long! but so worth it-- she even felt better :) <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">mani and pedis, getting our makeup done at MAC, getting all dressed up, going out for drinks and sushi, then watching the flick. Totally goofy, eh? lol she asked me why I didn't tell her, it was partly because she is so sensible lol but mostly because I hadn't been feeling well the last week or so :(
The movie was awesome! now, if you didn't watch the show THIS WON'T BE THE TIME TO START! People were telling me about the bad reviews it was getting, and putting in their personal opinions about how stupid it is to go, but since when have a gave a fuck about what other people think? why would I start now?! ha!

Saturday night we took the girls to the drive in since a) this will be the last summer that the last drive in theatre in Sacramento will be in operation
;(
b) my Mom will be picking the girls up in a week and a half and they will be gone until school starts! I want to do things with them before they leave.

Honestly, this is the first time we have taken the girls to the drive in. The girls had NEVER been to a drive in movie! man, we LIVED at the drive in when we were growing up, in fact we hardly ever went to a traditional movie theatre... Joe said the same thing! Well, heck! 2 movies, kids 11 and younger free...2 movies, 6 people, $13.50?! get the fuck out!!!
We saw Indiana Jones and the _________, I forgot the rest. LMAO.
It was pretty good, I remember watching all 3 of the other movies at the drive in...hmmm...wtf were the other movies about? give me a break, that was almost 20 years ago *lol* damn, I'm old. I do remember in elementary school this boy used to call me "Indiana Jones and the temple of dukie" eeewww..."dukie" is such a foooowwwllll ass word! lol
he wasn't really referring to me as dukie, just as Indiana Jones. Whatev.
The second movie showing (gotta LOVE the drive in!!) was "Drillbit Taylor" pretty frickin funny!
I was soooo tired by the time we went home, I was driving since Joe had been drinking earlier that day. I was so tired I felt "drunk" (0_0)
Today is Sunday. Joe went to a UFC fight at ARCO, it's just the girls and I. We have big plans which include...tadadaaaaa***** going to WALMart!!! whooot whooottt!!! LMAO
When we do it, we do it BIG!
Have a good ass day, peeps!
oh wait...how the hell do I tell people I have a blog? How does this fuckin work?!!

6 comments:

J-Lo said...

Okay:

1. I am happy I am the first commenter. I devirginized your blog.
2. If I read your blog, you are indebted to read mine.
3. I GAVE you that bomb-ass shirt, not let you borrow it.
4. I have some VERY important news. Call me back or I'll just have to 911 you.
5. I resent the Chaka Khan comment.

Cassandra said...

YAY-- you are blogging! I added you to my favorites. Have Lesle add you to her Blog roll, too! Oh-- and this is where I tell you your post is worthless without pictures of Chaka Khan's hair--hahahah!
Get your ass to San Antonio in August!

J-Lo said...

http://skinnybeotch.blogspot.com/

Amy Chomas said...

I'm laughing so hard about her hair being done and thinking of how long you sat on the floor in Cali doing your make up while we talked and talked hehe!!!

Jen K. said...

You are sofa king hysterical. I'm glad you are blogging!

Cheri Pryor said...

Well..the email worked well to let me know you were blogging. And I agree with Cassandra. WTH?? No pics???

Loser blogger....

but I still freakin' love you. **kiss**