Thursday, June 5, 2008

my makeup of the day

okay, day 1. I am so NOT a morning person! That being said, I put my makeup on sitting criss cross applesauce on my bed (I don't want to leave it!) Dang, mascara and eyeliner dry way to quick when the fan is on lol not only am I NOT a morning person, I am apparently too lazy to turn off the fan.

The lip choice is really too dark (dramatic?) for day time...I wear nude colored gloss to work daily. I just did this for pic purposes.I really need to start doing something with my hair...

Enjoy!! :)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

you look bee-u-tiful dah-ling! *muah*

Jen K. said...

I like the eyeshadow a lot. It really sets off your eyes.

(g)ezebel said...

i looooove green eyeshadows. you did a very beautiful smokey green. love it!!

Cheri Pryor said...

What lovely, luscious lips you have, dahling! Your eyes are just freakin' amazing.