Monday, June 9, 2008

soon to be kidless

my mom and Dad are picking the girls up for the SUMMER. wow! They will leave Thursday....when I copme home from work, they'll already be on their way to SoCal. Lucky ol girls! they get to soak up sun, go on day trips, swim in Grandma's pool hang out with their cousins and just live the spoiled life for 8 weeks lol
Poor Mommy and Daddy all alone... ;)
well, kinda. my sister asked if she could come stay the summer here since her room will be over run (she's staying at the 'rents house for now)
I am so very exhausted! we spent the weekend partying lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully you and Joe will be down for a mini-vaca down to Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel....soak up the rays, throw a few discs, hit the boardwalk and then go party on the beach!!!

Leslie said...

enjoy your time with your DH and no children!

(g)ezebel said...

hi, deanna! thank you so much for your kind words about my mom and my neverending agony over her "death." alzheimer's disease is such a cruel disease for everyone...

Cassandra said...

no kids for 8 weeks? Not sure I could do that! But I bet you have lots of party plans!

Cheri Pryor said...

8 whole weeks? You still coming to TX?????

florascrap said...

You lucky dogs, you! Don't you think you are going to miss them?? I think you should adopt my girls for the summer so you don't get too lonely. ;)