Monday, June 2, 2008

A coupla' things...

How open are you with info?
I pretty much blab everything.
About me, anyway.

My BFF is gonna have a baby!!
squeal!!
hope her hubby doesn't read this...he'll pretty much be pissed.


If I ever am reincarnated and have a choice as to what to come back as I would choose to be a man. I mean think about it, while they don't have boobs, they still have total access to them. Plus, once they become Fathers, they totally have the easier end of the deal. Things are optional when you are a man!
Lucky bastards.
Then again, they don't get to wear makeup. Ha!
well, not usually anyway ;)

I am the worst parent ever.

Please don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you...wait, go ahead. Seriously, you're going to think whatever you think no matter what I say....right? okay. Here it goes.
Ever since I can remember my Mother has been giving me this one message. I distinctly remember my Mom pulling my shoulder back and growling into my ear "THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!" well....I guess I never caught on. (00)
I KNOW there was a time when I would cringe at the thought of ANYBODY using any sort of foul language in front of their children let alone TO their children.
Oh yeah, I am so going there.

My lovely daughters and I were having a conversation in the car regarding "sack lunch" on our way to the store. See, I buy their school lunch without exception for the simple fact that:
a) it's cheap
b) it's easy
c) no 'forgotten' lunches

for the first few years my kids went to school they took their lunch...they beggggged to buy lunch. No.
Now we buy lunch and guess what? you already know.

Being the end of the year, they are all having one last field trip which requires the kids to bring their lunches. No problem. I can deal.

__back to topic__ (heart pounding)
Inessa was asking me what her options were as to what to bring...we finally agreed on a sandwich, a piece of fruit, and a small bag of chips. (She first wanted a lunchable then quickly changed her mind once I said she could but would fore go the chips)
here it goes.
she said "oooh, Mama...can I have TWO sandwiches?"
and I said (WITHOUT THINKING)...............*deep breath*
maybe I better not...
awww, fuck it.
I said "dang Inessa! you're going to be a fat ass when you're older"
O-M-G!!!
I quickly put my hand over my mouth and gasped
she replied "oh, Mama! you're so funny"
wow.
If my Mom would have said that to me I would've cried.
I know, I know...what message are we sending our young girls? with all the negative body image crap that they have to deal with. I know. Trust me when I say this, even if she does happen to be (or have a) fat ass when she is older, I WILL NOT TELL HER THAT. I will simply try to teach my beautiful girls to make healthy decisions. My girls have loads of self esteem. I want them to stay that way. I love them with everything that I have to give. Had I said yes, the next thing she would have asked would've been if she could forget the sandwiches altogether and just have a whole big bag of chips-- she pushes it like that!


Alena told me that I was a sweet and loving Mother after I told her to stay on the side of the parking lot row so she wouldn't get run over.
These kids are great.
They keep me smiling and laughing (most of the time)

My youngest daughter, Naya, is frickin funny. (she must get it from me)
this is the daughter who asked me if Jesus was the son of God. When I answered yes, she replied "well right now Jesus is hurting my eyes"
LMAO
frickin funny.
the other day she told me I was her precious angel...I told her she was such a sweetie. She then told me that I was her 'miracle'
tear.
be gentle.

2 comments:

J-Lo said...

You're a big mouth

GiGi_0331 said...

OMG!!! Congrats Jacko!

So excited for you :D
And YES, D is a BIG MOUTH! Imagine life with her as my personal tell all... LOL. Wouldn't have it any other way. I learned to LIVE out loud for sure!