Monday, November 17, 2008

I can do it...

OMG, I so suck. I KNOW I suck LOL.
I think setting up mobile blogger should help...we'll see. :)


OMG!!! I just passed by the back window in my room (sliding glass door) and glanced outside-- we have a "pet" stray cat that sleeps right at our window, he is missing his tail so we call him 'stubs' LOL...well, Stubs was surrounded by a Family of at least 6 big ass RACCOONS! WTF?! I have NEVER seen a raccoon IRL let alone 6 inches from my face! I exclaimed "Oh shit!!" and Joe was all like (yes, this is how I talk LOL) "what? what? what?" lol because I really couldn't answer; I wanted to keep looking at them before they all ran off. As soon as they all left Stubs started sitting right in front of the door pawing at the glass. Poor baby. I *wish* I could let him in, but we have taken in the last 2 strays that have befriended our Family. My hubs has put his long ass foot down ;( besides, there are SOOOO many strays in this neighborhood I would end up with 20 cats. You never know, Stubs could have some kind of disease and pass it to my kiddies. I always tell the girls not to pet Stubbies, but I know they do anyway. He kinda makes it not an option. He purrs on every one of us when we go oustide and if you don't pay attention to him he will lightly bite you. He is so freakin adorable. I'm going to try to get a pic of the Raccons; I'll get one of Stubs while I'm at it...but we've lived in this house for 2 1/2 years and this is the first time I have ever saw a raccoon. (sigh) I wanna see them again! LOL Are raccoons mean? or just mischievious? hmmm...off to google :P

Laters.

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

We have a family of raccoons living in one of our redwood trees.

THEY ARE NOT NICE. DO NOT TRY TO BEFRIEND THE CRITTERS.

lol!

Cheri Pryor said...

btw....the raccoons come to eat the catfood. Thought you should know. lol!