Tuesday, November 25, 2008

forgot my glasses today...

sucks. I'm not sure why. I've spent the last mmmm say about 5 years not wearing them at all then forget them 1 day after continuous use for oh about six weeks and it's a problem...??? wtf. I'm weird I know. Probably because my prescription is finally right LOL now I can't believe that I was going around all this time without em. it's like I'm working, DRIVING, all while buzzed or something. Now watch I'll end up with a headache. No, not now...about 4 o'clock. When I'll finally be off of work FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS!!! woot woot :P
C-Ya!

3 comments:

Nurse Amber said...

Meeeee tooo Im blind and went forever with out them and now Im like Oh the trees have leaves not just green blurry stuff LOL Ima send you a granny chain to wear them around your neck LMAO

Mike said...

Speaking of glasses, I should probably start wearing the pair you gave me since my ass is sitting down staring at a computer screem for work everyday and it involves peoples payments and account numbers...lol.

Cheri Pryor said...

Okay...so if *I* (that ** is just for your pleasure) forgot my glasses/contacts I would seriously be unable to function. Seriously!