Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a few things...








I am so happy, no, I am ECSTATIC that my 9ers have been doing so well lately :) I know it's only 2 games, but it's a start! LOL




I know the Bills and the Jets aren't 2 of the best teams, but they aren't exactly the Rams or the Lions either hahaha baby steps.












So you can imagine my extreme happiness when I came home from work today to find my first gift, a very nice 49er sweatshirt :)



Today at work I had to fill out a check request form since I am in charge of purchasing the center pieces for our work "Holiday Party"; I inadvertently had written the request date as 12/9/75 :rolleyes: my birthDATE LOL


Gave our Finance Administrator a good laugh. :) see? I am funny...rofl j/k.




I went to the post office to send of my secret santa gift off...I didn't know it would take a while. Sorry, babe. Hope it doesn't take too long 0_o


and I hope it's enough!!


I left the address at home, and had to make an emergency call to La.


I called LoriP the convo went something like this...


D: Lori.


she: Deanna.


D: I need a favor


she: I'm not near a computer.


D: shit. Do you know {my secret santa person's} address


she: Oh, let me see, I just happen to have my ____ address book in my purse. LOLOLOLOL who does that? you know I'm crazy when I just happen to have a _____phone book and a _____phone book in my purse hahhaha
D: Hahhahaahahaha LOLOL


I knew I called you for a reason! lol




she saved the day! =D






yay! I got my viva la juicy perfume tonight! It smells so gooooood!








4 comments:

Mike said...

The Jets are actually a good team so that was a pretty nice win.

At least your team is getting better as the year goes on, opposed to my team which just looks lost right now, but hey at least we can both laugh about the Raiders(LOLLOLOLOL) and hopefully at the Cowboys fans when their team finishes choking the next couple of weeks.

Well hey, at least there is gonna be a hell of a tailgate at the 49ers/Redskins game.....and I will be nice and toasted for a possible meaningless game haha.

Amy said...

I missed your birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Cassandra said...

Viva La Juicy? I can't even say that without giggling!

Cheri Pryor said...

DON'T EFFIN' LAUGH AT THE RAIDERS...we knocked Tampa out. lol! That's what we do, just screw up other team's hopes and dreams.

Maybe Grueden will come back. Yeah. Not a chance even though he was awesome for our team.

And I agree with Cassandra. Viva La Juicy sounds sexual and makes me giggle, too. lol!