Friday, August 1, 2008

MIA

I know, I know...I suck!!
We've had a lot going on. I am now addicted to the mobster app on myspace. I wish Joe would have never applied the game to my profile. Yes. he did. He sent me an invite then logged into my account and accepted the ivitation he sent! fuckin crazy bastard! but I bet he regrets it...everytime I sit at the computer he groans. hahahaa.
my babies come home tomorrow. Goodness I've missed them! I promised them a welcome home party so I better get up early and make sure to get that set up :) ahhhh "get up early" that sounds HORRIBLE! lol yep, summer is OVER.
I went maternity clothes shopping with Jack and the boys...it was fun :) the boys are so big! and lil Jake loves to talk! competition! lmao
this feels good. I think i'll make more of an effort. i'm going to take pics of us this weekend doin our thing so the next few posts will have pics.
love you all!!

17 comments:

Mike said...

The ever elusive $20 will be in your hands tomorrow morning!!!

(g)ezebel said...

woah woah woah... just two entries ago you said you weren't pregnant...

are you pregnant??!! if so, congrats!!

Cheri Pryor said...

Yes. You suck.

Who is Jack? And I hope for your sanity that he is the one pregnant. lol!!

Cassandra said...

You know you still have friends in cyberland, right???

Cyndy said...

Like Cheri P. I too am confused about who is/isn't preggo!

J-Lo said...

This is Jack...aka JACKIE. I am Deanna's best friend. And I am a girl. And I am the one who is preggers. LOL

Cheri Pryor said...

Okay...now that we all know who Jack is (lol!) WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU??? I need an update on things and you are missing crap:

My family is all moving back to Sac
Stephanie is moving to Utah
Monika is pregnant(that should get your attention)

Get your butt back to cyber land and talk to your friends. Dammit.

P.S. I love you.

Monika said...

Dang it Cheri Pryor you weren't supposed to tell!! I wanted to surprise her with my bump next time I see her... And Deanna I actually brought your RAK to the crop we went to a couple of months ago. The others were admiring it so you better show up to the next one... When are we doing a next one anyway Cheri Pryor.
And get back to our chat thing Miss Deanna... miss you!!!

~Denise said...

ladies, ladies... get back to your CORNER!!!

We miss you D! Hey, do happen to have any circle journals! ;)

Amy Chomas said...

Whoah I was confused to!!! Glad I read the comments! Miss you D!!!

Cheri Pryor said...

Oh, and I just reread your post....those pics of you doin' your thing? For future posts?

Yeah. Liar.

Lori Petticrew said...

yeap it's all true D!

cheri and monika are now offically preggers with twins! ain't that great!

Anonymous said...

Look like there will be several baby showers coming up soon. I hope the baby gets your eyebrows, Deanna!

Cheri Pryor said...

Okay....I'm starting to take this absence personal. You don't love me anymore, do you? WHERE ARE YOU???

Leslie said...

I've tagged you on my blog chica...get to bloggin!

Anonymous said...

Deanna freakin' Luna. We are starting to feel really abandoned and unloved. Call one of us and let us know you're alive. And come crop with us, b/c I'm moving away in october. Forever.

Vanessa said...

Hello beautiful! Thanks for the comment and compliment! It's scary being the oldest and watching your siblings have their own life :(